Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does anyone know the minimum age requirement to work at outback steakhouse for hourly positions?

I currently am 17 and out of school [summer vacation]. I am legally able to work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week no more than 48 hours a week.Does anyone know the minimum age requirement to work at outback steakhouse for hourly positions?
16 ~
Call the store and find out. Each state may be different in their laws.Does anyone know the minimum age requirement to work at outback steakhouse for hourly positions?
16 to clean tables 18 to be a server because they serve alcohol
I think it depends on the state. I'm 90% sure that in CA it is 15 but you have to get a work permit.



I think the easist way would be to pick up the phone and call Outback.
16 I believe. However, you might want to ask when you pick up an application. That's the best way to tell.
15 and 1/2 for cali if i remember correctly, but most places wont even consider hiring you until you are 16 or 18.
It is usually 18 if they are licensed to serve alcohol including beer but that might not apply to host positions.
It depends on the state. I believe that if under sixteen you will need working papers from your school. You should be able to work at Outback at 17, though they may have age requirements to operate some of their equipment (ie- meat cutters and what not). Best thing to do is give them a call I'm sure they'd be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment