Saturday, March 10, 2012

What should a female wear to an Outback Steakhouse interview?

I have my first interview there today and dont want to put on the wrong thing and have them not give me the job... Help please?? I leave in 2 hours...What should a female wear to an Outback Steakhouse interview?
something business casual..
In any and all types of interviews, you should always dress to impress. Unless otherwise informed. Black pants, tailored, (not spandex) and a nice buttoned up shirt or some sort of dress shirt that you wouldn't be imbarrassed to wear to church or in front of your grandparents.

Remember this is an interview, not a date on a Friday night.



If you are a smoker, try to not smoke before an interview. Don't chew gum and show up early, but not 3 hours early. 15 is great. Research your establishment of hire and ask questions!



Show them that you want this job! Smile and have fun!

Good Luck!!What should a female wear to an Outback Steakhouse interview?
I work at Outback and when I went in to take my test or fill out my application I just wore my school uniform but I also got hired right away because many of my friends work there. I suggest wearing an all black outfit.. if you are planning to host that is usually what you are required to wear.. but if you are being a server you are still required to wear black pants so you cannot go wrong with the all black outfit.
A nice polo, with some black or khaki pants should work.



no screen print or cleavage for sure....no open toes..



GOOD LUCK!
Dress slacks or khaki pants and a button down blouse or a polo shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment