Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it possible to find a steakhouse in phoenix cheaper than 15 dollars?

now this is out rite ridiculous, Ive looked at about 4 steakhouses in the phoenix area and most all of the cheapest steaks are 12 dollars. And those are 6oz's... I'm from Michigan where you can go to brans and get an 8oz sirloin, salad, a choice of potato and rolls for 9 dollars and have be good quality... is it futile to find a deal like that or close to it in phoenix??!!Is it possible to find a steakhouse in phoenix cheaper than 15 dollars?
your question was made a few hours ago so, I think it is not possible! LOL! actually I cannot help you I live in California and it is very expensive here.
Lone Star Steakhouse 8oz sirloin $12.99Is it possible to find a steakhouse in phoenix cheaper than 15 dollars?
I'd try Pinnacle peak Patio or Rustler Roost they are old but may have something, I know Morton's is high priced and Ruth Chris is high priced?

I choose a good steak at the market and grill it yourself at home w/ potatoes and salad??
outback steakhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment