Saturday, March 10, 2012

What if I were to tell you that I did absolutely nothing to earn my BK Loaded Steakhouse?

What would you say to me?What if I were to tell you that I did absolutely nothing to earn my BK Loaded Steakhouse?
I did absolutely nothing either... Was hungry, had money, got in the car, bought it drive through... got home and ate... Wanting = deserving for me.... It can work for you too.
Yes... and a small strawberry shake too.

Report Abuse

What if I were to tell you that I did absolutely nothing to earn my BK Loaded Steakhouse?
That you, for your horrible laziness and lack of deservedness, are obviously going to be the meat in Satan's BK Loaded Steakhouse Sandwich

:-P
"Whatever..."





On a side note, does anyone else find Burger King's marketing campaign for the past few years to be incredibly lame? Geez, no wonder their market share keeps slipping.
I'd ask for an all i could eat for "free" deal to be made. I'd pay for it through advertising.
Pshh, how arrogant.
You're lucky, but You'll have to do a lot to maintain and keep it!
YOU ERROGANT LITTLE PIG!!! THEN I WOULD SLAP YOU ACROSS THE FACE!
I'd say something nice, but in my mind I'd question your priority's.
You are a cheap son of a *****.
You MONSTER!
I would say: I am not at all surprised. Why should I expect anything different out of you?
Shame on you!!!!
You are a Son of a *****!!!!
I would say? whats your secret???
slap him and then Rape
**** you!
how dare you!
"ill teach u a little somthing that we learned in Tennessee SHAME ON U!!!"

*a quote form George W. Bush*
slap you



do you really have one because i am extremely jealous if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment