Saturday, March 10, 2012

What, in your experience, is the best Steakhouse in New York?

We've booked Peter Luger's Steakhouse for dinner in a couple of weeks time in NYC but some of the reviews I've read on trip advisor etc are really bad.....any other suggestions for good steakhouses in New York please?



Thanks in advance!What, in your experience, is the best Steakhouse in New York?
I was actually at Peter Luger's Steakhouse just last week. At first, I was reading the reviews and I started having doubts. But when I arrived, the place was packed %26amp; thank god I made reservations too!



The wait for the table was a little longer than I expected but it was probably because I arrived about 5-10 minutes late, so I won't blame them. But, the service was great (nothing like what the reviews said), they were all very nice %26amp; the food came REALLY fast %26amp; the food was great. :) DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY %26amp; WAIT ON RESERVATIONS :P
Smith and Wollenski's, has always been known as the best steak house in NYC. It has been around for decades, still keeping its gruff style, and corporate atmosphere. It is well known that they along with one or two other steakhouses receive the best selections of meat.



http://www.smithandwollenskysteakhouses.鈥?/a>What, in your experience, is the best Steakhouse in New York?
I would recommend Les Halles around 28 street and park, it has a nice atmosphere and very good pepper steak and hanger steak at very fair prices. It also has an excellent chocolate souffle for desert. I think they have a website as well. Anyone I have ever taken there has only been pleased with the steaks and all else they had to offer.
i liek this Steakhouse in Lake George (near the Adirondacks) its called the Log Jam. It's built out of logs,very little lightning, and a pot belly stove give it that rustic feel. There steak is wickedly good, they cook how you want and with the best sides... yum
Peter Luger or Mark Joseph (chef from Peter LUger opened this restaurant)

No comments:

Post a Comment